ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant) is a process design for treating the industrial waste water for its reuse or safe disposal to the environment.
• Influent: Untreated industrial waste water.
• Effluent: Treated industrial waste water.
• Sludge: Solid part separated from waste water by ETP.
Need of ETP
• To clean industry effluent and recycle it for further use.
• To reduce the usage of fresh/potable water in Industries.
• To cut expenditure on water procurement.
• To meet the Standards for emission or discharge
of environmental pollutants from various Industries set by
the Government and avoid hefty penalties.
• To safeguard environment against pollution and contribute in